Fanmade SHL Community Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff applications: open!

Go down

Staff applications: open! Empty Staff applications: open!

Post  Apostle Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:58 am

Before you apply, you should know that for this forum there are currently three administrative ranks:

1.) Director - closed
2.) Administrator - open
3.) Forum Moderator - open

I'm applying to be an ADMINISTRATOR -
Available space: 0/2
Age requirement: 17+

Duties
As an administrator, or more commonly known as "Staff member", it's your job to supervise how users are acting on the forum and moving old topics to their designated location. You are unable to ban, that's a Director's job, but you will need to handle reports from users who PM you.

Instructions
Personal message (PM) me YOUR answers to the following question:
Forum/Main in-game Username:

Age: (it's important to know for life experience and maturity reasons -- please be honest! as long as you're seventeen, you are judged by how you answer these questions)

Do you have any forum experience with forumotion? If not forumotion, which platform? If yes, how long?

How much experience do you have with public chat rooms/games?

Will you be available to check the forum at least once a week?

I would like the designated special rank title that comes with the position: [yes/no]
If no, you will have the rank title as regular registered users. You may change your mind anytime!

Final Agreement: I have read all the information listed and I have answered the questions truthfully. I am ready to submit my application for the following rank: Administrator!

- - -

I'm applying to be a FORUM MODERATOR -
Available space: 0/2
Age requirement: 15+

Duties
As a roleplay moderator, it's your job to supervise how users are behaving in the Roleplay section (inside the 'Your Characters' board). You may also be contacted by users for post reviews and other assistance. You are unable to ban, that's a Director's job, but you will need to handle reports from users who PM you.

Instructions
Personal message (PM) me YOUR answers to the following question:
Forum/Main in-game Username:

Age: (it's important to know for life experience and maturity reasons -- please be honest! as long as you're fifteen, you are judged by how you answer these questions)

Do you have any forum experience with forumotion? If not forumotion, which platform? If yes, how long?

How much experience do you have with public chat rooms/games?

Will you be available to check the forum at least once a week?

I would like the designated special rank title that comes with the position: [yes/no]
If no, you will have the rank title as regular registered users. You may change your mind anytime!

Final Agreement: I have read all the information listed and I have answered the questions truthfully. I am ready to submit my application for the following rank: Roleplay Moderator!
Apostle
Apostle
Forum Administrator

Home : Florida

http://www.oneswellkell.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down